I got it... Thanks fiestyπOriginally posted by: missFiesty_69
Yep, I will see it and see whether if I can attach a screenshot!!
Btw what's ur name?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I got it... Thanks fiestyπOriginally posted by: missFiesty_69
Yep, I will see it and see whether if I can attach a screenshot!!
Btw what's ur name?
Bcoz IF loves me so much. π
Originally posted by: TheRoadNotTaken
ok... I edited my postπ
Editing was not needed dear. It was fine. π€
fir bhi I did...π
Hayee, I loved that parents part. β€οΈ and that hug.
I'm extremely loving the way you all are building this up. π
Something I always wanted to see, Raghvi exploring kolhapur but.... Will that happen? Ever?
Mandar? Why that number is still in that phone? π‘Should have blocked himπ‘.
Originally posted by: LoveHopeMagic
Thank you for bringing him to her. Would like to know Pallavi Sawant. Kolhapur here we come. β€οΈ
I initially thought R will call her back but him going himself was something I wanted.π³
Nicely written
Thanks I was inspired by Raghav deciding to move into D-house. If he put in so much effort for trashmukhs surely he could do it for the Sawants.
Glad you liked it. Thank you!
Originally posted by: missFiesty_69
Wahi toh!! Sabko Pallavi jaisa beti toh chahiya par milta hai Mansi jaisa!!! Hai mere phooti kismat to quote BWAπ€£
Hi miss Fiesty!
Does that mean youβre choosing to be Kaka? π§
Nice calm intro, promising beautiful romantic RaghVi moment(s).
Prati and shiri, you not writing this time?
Finally read your update!!
It was so good!! I loved that you brought in her parents in the storyπ€ It was very heartwarming to see him glad about getting to know his SKD and Pallavi hugging him after seeing that pictureπ
@miss Fiesty - your update was so exciting! Raghav has finally seen her choosing him and hopefully heβll rest assured of her love for him now βΊοΈ The twist in the end was perfect! What is The Raghav Rao up to now π€π§π€©
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCKm9s4ZUuc Do share and subscribe!!!
0