Whaaaaaattttt ๐๐๐
My yawning also got stopped reading this ๐
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Whaaaaaattttt ๐๐๐
My yawning also got stopped reading this ๐
For the camera
Taking advantage of her absence
Nonsense is also better than a sh*t person like her
I donโt watch or follow the show
I see some clips and watch from here and there for Ayesha
She canโt act at all
Itโs so disgusting to watch her
I hate her in Real and Reel and that also so much
Nahi nahi nahi ๐คฃ๐คช bilkul nhi ๐
Shaant balike shaant... ๐คฃ
I lose it when I see that sl*t
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
I donโt watch or follow the show
I see some clips and watch from here and there for Ayesha
I like Ayesha .. she knows how to act atleast ...but the show and the script by god ๐ .. sab log ka drama is not my cup of tea . And all defending pakhi didi baap re aaiyoo sochke hi gussa aata h .. so I stopped it for my mental health ๐๐ผ
I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...
4