Thank you for the clarification because I am going nuts between you two🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Thank you for the clarification because I am going nuts between you two🤣🤣
Neelu and jhanvi , what a beautiful names💔💔
But why the hell making us crazy as wild u two🤬🤬🤬
Yeah no confusion 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: gayatherry88
Neelu and jhanvi , what a beautiful names💔💔
But why the hell making us crazy as wild u two🤬🤬🤬
What i did now ??😒😒
I am on this craziness for past one month when I met u guys on main EDT, you both😡😡🤬🤬
Originally posted by: gayatherry88
Neelu and jhanvi , what a beautiful names💔💔
But why the hell making us crazy as wild u two🤬🤬🤬
Wild is neelu, I am Wall🤣
Why you have wild dreams?🤣
Even i don't know 🤣🤣
Why you're a wall??🤣
This was about previous khand u both did👿👿
What a beautiful names parents as given jhanvi and neelu, but you both keeping as wild and one wall🤬🤬🤬
And going nuts of you both on EDT while tagging🤣🤣🤣 what is this wild and wall