Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
at least it beat the MPTH hype😆
I am just glad that despite Farhad becoming a national debate for giving a baddua even though he is not the first one in fictional land to do so, somehow we poor souls still love him and understand his innocence, at this point i do not care whom he has wronged and all, I just wnat him to have a happy ending, iss faltu Mahi ke chakkar mei aise karega, mujhe ye believe nahi karna, Mahi does not deserve such aashiqi 😡
https://twitter.com/Sundas_28/status/1423729707036577794
I love it how everyone is praising the performance
The only good thing there was the execution
But i cant stand Khalil getting any fame or appreciation😡