You only started with thank you
To I though formality formality khel rahe hein to main ache se hi kar leti hun fir 😭😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
You only started with thank you
To I though formality formality khel rahe hein to main ache se hi kar leti hun fir 😭😭
Originally posted by: aye-masakalii
✨ Welcome To AT #31 ✨
~ | Amor Vincit Omnia | ~
“I look at you and see the rest of my life in front of my eyes."
Graphics by drnidsur
Congrats for AT #31 🥳🥳
We are going jet speed guys
Beautiful gifs and pics Nidhi
Mandy free hug is cheery on cake
Originally posted by: Mysterie_girl
You only started with thank you
To I though formality formality khel rahe hein to main ache se hi kar leti hun fir 😭😭

Congrats and good night, behno (Pallavi chhod ke)🤗
Main Aagayi aagayi!!

Mat ghabrao tum dono🤣
Yeh ghabra kyun rahe hain?
You are her Boss 😎 Na 😆
Originally posted by: PXO63JWVJIGLRUGE
Ladka aisa chaahiye, waisa chaahiye... Pata nahi kaisa chaahiye...

Ayie apka intezaar tha 😳