Originally posted by: 44Z3VMHOG3YFVQQP
just try his maggie first and then do it's beizzati if you don't like it 🤣
I tried when me and my cousins were all alone at home and bhooke . They loved it, I didn't🤢
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: 44Z3VMHOG3YFVQQP
just try his maggie first and then do it's beizzati if you don't like it 🤣
I tried when me and my cousins were all alone at home and bhooke . They loved it, I didn't🤢
Haaa which brand maggie u eat??
Main toh 2 minutes!!!!🤣jo bilkul nai banti 2 min mein🤣
Originally posted by: Devikadish
I cook in aluminium kadhai with lots of vegetable. Virat wala maggi mujhe nahi pasand🤢
Yaar dont cook in aluminium. It is not good for health . Buy steel na . Vinod brand is good.
Ghum has made us insane. We are discussing maggi and now steel🤣
Originally posted by: sairat07
Haaa which brand maggie u eat??
Main toh 2 minutes!!!!🤣jo bilkul nai banti 2 min mein🤣
I like that special masala wala maggi. woh bhi kabhi 2 minutes main nahi banta.🤣
good luck getting bubi's permission 🤣
Originally posted by: sairat07
Haaa which brand maggie u eat??
Main toh 2 minutes!!!!🤣jo bilkul nai banti 2 min mein🤣
Nestle maggi with yellow packet🤣
Who needs her permission 🤣
Chalta hai🤣🤣🤣
Thread khatam hone se matlab😳
I don't even know if the utensil I use for preparing maggi is steel/wooden/aluminium, etc. 🤣 My mum just assigned that particular piece for preparing maggi so I better use it or else I'll be kicked out of the house🤣