Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Thanks for the tag 😊 I am in
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Interested in sheep game😛
OMG. You haven’t forgotten me. 🥺❤️
Thank you for still liking me 🤗
I was unwell + had personal issues.
Thought to get away from the forum for a while as seeing Aishwarya lose in any poll is injurious to my health 😂
Different sheep game. Yeh live nahi n no elimination
Yes please sign up Mish 💕Originally posted by: Mishh007
I’ve avoided this for so long. Should I finally give in?🤔
It’s going to be headache but fun 😆
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Interested in sheep game😛
ha hum toh sadaa tair hain.. le lo jo bhi sign up karing
shruti tu bhi aa jaa
This one is new game
Awww Priceless 💕 thanks for the tag but I think I will sit this one out as well. 😒Originally posted by: LazyBing
New Sheep game, sign up guys ❤️
I think satirday waala nahi hai
Saturday one will start 9 pm
Sign me up please
Thank you Soni
Koffee with Karan rumoured celebrity guests Btw I will be happy if Ranveer and Deepika don’t do it...
https://x.com/TSchwarzbard/status/2097734457054953557?s=20 I just finished binge watching it. Exceeded all my expectations as always. Episodes 7...
https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/2084533664470433974
https://www.instagram.com/p/DaPN30sDM-4/?igsh=MXkxcjd1YjVnMWExZg==
https://youtu.be/Gwj2v_jTl_U?si=mDftahcVscuge1Ne
33