Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
I already confirmed na π²
Guys please meet my younger sister Amruta π³

Helllooooo everyoneee βΊοΈ
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
I already confirmed na π²
Guys please meet my younger sister Amruta π³

Helllooooo everyoneee βΊοΈ
Main Lunch ke baad aata hai guysπ³β€οΈ
Guys updated, waiting for your comments β€οΈ
Here is a red πΉ for you. βΊοΈ
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
First drabble is here
Hey my apologies please as i will not be able to participate asi got a unexpected project work. π. Kindly excuse
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
We have 24-25 participants π€£
So minimum 24 max (24*3) 72 drabbles π³π€£
Wow... So much time and place to do everything π€£π€£
Welcome on board, Chipko ladki!β€οΈ

Drunk Raghav? why why why?
I knew we were not going to get anything but.... What happened now? π€
Good one Shri β€οΈ
Originally posted by: LoveHopeMagic
I'm more interested in my pals baby.... π€£
But do we have Amrutha here? βΊοΈ
I would like to have a chat... π€£
Kya ho raha hai yaha?

Tagging my favorite IF-IO π€β€οΈ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCKm9s4ZUuc Do share and subscribe!!!
0