Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Dhoom taana tajum tana ... Dhoom tanaa tajum tana.. kaise Mai aisa na gabraau sajna kaise
Originally posted by: OceanicHeart.
Mandy, Me & Mishraji๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ
Wah gajab gajab ๐ฅณ
Originally posted by: OceanicHeart.
Mandy, Me & Mishraji๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ
![]()
Originally posted by: OceanicHeart.
Mandy, Me & Mishraji๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ
Waaaahhhh ๐คฃ๐๐
Im so sorry guys. Main tumlogo ke tags nahi check kar paa rahi.
I wont be here for the weekend most probably. But I think Monday ill come and reply to all.
Sab apna dhyaan rakhna.โค๏ธ
See you guys soon ๐ค
Originally posted by: OceanicHeart.
Im so sorry guys. Main tumlogo ke tags nahi check kar paa rahi.
I wont be here for the weekend most probably. But I think Monday ill come and reply to all.
Sab apna dhyaan rakhna.โค๏ธ
See you guys soon ๐ค
Areeeehhhh
Iโm gonna miss you a lot ๐
Come soon and take care!! ๐คโค๏ธ
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Areeeehhhh
Iโm gonna miss you a lot ๐
Come soon and take care!! ๐คโค๏ธ
Ill miss you too Rish ๐ค๐ค
Love you babe โค๏ธ
Originally posted by: OceanicHeart.
Im so sorry guys. Main tumlogo ke tags nahi check kar paa rahi.
I wont be here for the weekend most probably. But I think Monday ill come and reply to all.
Sab apna dhyaan rakhna.โค๏ธ
See you guys soon ๐ค
Take care and have a great weekend ๐ค
I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...
4