Jhuth bole kawa kaate ....

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Hi Everyone, thought to pen down the emotions of the roller coaster see in the ongoing track after all.

As we all know that 8 years is a quite long period. In Bon case, she has no one in these years and secret was kept hidden from her. Now she came and wanted to meet her so-called husband. 

Slowly she is exposed to the reality of enmity but still, there are many loopholes. Which I wanted to tell you :/

1. The first thing that I noticed was the less investigation has been done in all these years. Even if you are blaming they don't have any proof against each other. 
  2. CC is the main culprit and the criminal is playing his games perfectly. Because it's in the criminal mind they know how to manipulate the people. That is why they are smart. 
  3. CC and Tupur case is simple but complicated. Tupur secretly suffering domestic violence is making the situation worst. She needs to see the real thing more than any characters. She is not sterile becoz if a man does not like her, neither see her face nor has any sentiment. He won't use her as a toy too. They have not done anything and remember what he said. Shaadi mai bondita se karunga phir chahe 100 saal kyu na lag jaye ...
  4. CC obsession had destroyed both families. None has sensed that someone is taking advantage but they all put the blame on Bon who is not a witness. 
  5. Binoy condition - what I have observed that he has gone back to those days where Bon was a kid and initials in Rcs family. He doesn't recognize any members not even Ani. The reason he attack on Shashwati because he saw Bon in her. Particularly the age but in some cases he sensed bon in adult.  ...So he doesn't know how bon looks like. Each day his memory is loosing a part of his life. Out of all, he behaved well with badi bon in Wednesday episode. His memory is coming back to where he says bon bahu will make food for Britishers officers. 
  6. Bon is confused and she needs someone who can give her exact information about the incidents happened in the past. If people will blame her and say usne kiya usne kiya ...She won't be able to understand. Why bon used to pray for enmity ends .  Because she might have understood the intensity of it. 
  7. Kaka behavior ... He is disgusting and Regarding Som I wanted a good monologue why he is like this. He wasn't like this when Bon was there. ..
  8. Anidita needs to be together. We are already crossing 300+ episode ...

Sorry for the rant...