The Happy Rao Family... RaghVi and Amma- Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

53

Views

4k

Users

13

Likes

108

Frequent Posters

JayashreeR thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
#41

Originally posted by: DR2OST7GK4WRHIRB

Humara prediction is 98% right....2 % error de sakte hai🤣

wat is ur next prediction 🤔🤔🤔

I want to know it. 🤣🤣🤣

gaya84 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
#42

Originally posted by: RPF57VTI46KKLLJ4

Humara prediction is 98% right....2 % error de sakte hai🤣


Hi mihika🤗🤗

I am Missing your analysis dear 🙈😂🙈😂 come soon 🙈🙈🙈 so much of spicy tadka these days 😂😂😂

Want your analysis to cool down the nerves 🙈🙈🙈

JayashreeR thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
#43

Originally posted by: gayatherry88


Hi mihika🤗🤗

I am Missing your analysis dear 🙈😂🙈😂 come soon 🙈🙈🙈 so much of spicy tadka these days 😂😂😂

Want your analysis to cool down the nerves 🙈🙈🙈

she will be back hopefully from 16th August

🥳

YYAUIEXMRVEXNDLD thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#44

Originally posted by: gayatherry88


Hi mihika🤗🤗

I am Missing your analysis dear 🙈😂🙈😂 come soon 🙈🙈🙈 so much of spicy tadka these days 😂😂😂

Want your analysis to cool down the nerves 🙈🙈🙈

I want to write the analysis but I mostly check out forum through my daily packs on BSNL....Jio ka service ni mil raha I have complained.....it will take time....and episodes bhi ni dekh paa rahe ..... Let me see if I can write from tomorrow I'll try watching it in the office 😭 waha wifi hai but kaam ke bich pata ni let me see
YYAUIEXMRVEXNDLD thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#45

Originally posted by: JayashreeR

she will be back hopefully from 16th August

🥳

Yaa 16 August is my return date....IF ka return ticket book kiye hai hum🤣
YYAUIEXMRVEXNDLD thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#46

Originally posted by: JayashreeR

wat is ur next prediction 🤔🤔🤔

I want to know it. 🤣🤣🤣

Next prediction is Award function me Keerthi stage pe hogi with Sunny Funny and will dance which will irk Raghav.....
gaya84 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
#47

Originally posted by: BAIY4F2SBEMBHIWB

I want to write the analysis but I mostly check out forum through my daily packs on BSNL....Jio ka service ni mil raha I have complained.....it will take time....and episodes bhi ni dekh paa rahe ..... Let me see if I can write from tomorrow I'll try watching it in the office 😭 waha wifi hai but kaam ke bich pata ni let me see


No problem dear 😊🤗 take your time. Will wait🤗

JayashreeR thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
#48

Originally posted by: EFK7ZICMSXIA2VSF

Next prediction is Award function me Keerthi stage pe hogi with Sunny Funny and will dance which will irk Raghav.....

okay now I got why raghav is angry . 🤣🤣🤣
JayashreeR thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
#49

Originally posted by: 4MD4LDQRJK65EMST

Yaa 16 August is my return date....IF ka return ticket book kiye hai hum🤣

ticket confirmed na.. I will be waiting 🥳🤗🤗

JayashreeR thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
#50

Tags


Rishu anika princy keechu bee

See this


Don't want t u people to miss this post

Related Topics

Mehndi Hai Rachne Wali thumbnail

Posted by: lateuser1234 · 2 months ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCKm9s4ZUuc Do share and subscribe!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCKm9s4ZUuc
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".