Is their any new BTS except for KDs weird holi reel
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Is their any new BTS except for KDs weird holi reel
Maybe if hardik gets married he could count her as bhabhi lol
Right that’s what I want 🤣🤣 and I want her to walk away saying it’s too late… stay with your tel, masala, or whatever 🤣
Originally posted by: Raingoddess
Right that’s what I want 🤣🤣 and I want her to walk away saying it’s too late… stay with your tel, masala, or whatever 🤣
And story ka The End..🤣
Originally posted by: Transference
Dekh lun kahin Gaumbi ne susu tho nahi kar diya !
Honestly, I never take a swim in the pool. I can't get over the fact that so many people are there with all their bodies inside it 🤪
Omg what is this 🤣🤣🤣🤣
And then every time he sees her, Bhaaro Maang Meri Bhaaro can play in the background 🤣🤣🤣
Bharo Mang meri Bharo
Chalo, pyaar mujhe karo
Moment with Geela Gaumbi when Krish says:
Bhabhi ma Zarur Banegi 🤣


the good old days 😭
No he goes crying to Bhabhi Ma 🤣 and Gaumbi loses his shit complaining that this is why he didn’t want the room… as if it was going to be any different than the aangan 😆
Originally posted by: Transference
Kyunki daant gande hain 😆no offense Shiva ki diwanis but I am in troll mode
