Congrats on the new EDT 🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Congrats on the new EDT 🥳
Originally posted by: GrilledCheese
I can t wait to read your devar-bhabhi and jethani-devrani saga, the TRPs will hit the roof if this is shown! 🤣🤣🤣
Omg Maahii...they will hire you as the writers for sure🤣
Originally posted by: GrilledCheese
I can t wait to read your devar-bhabhi and jethani-devrani saga, the TRPs will hit the roof if this is shown! 🤣🤣🤣
Not mine Aalu baby
I was just inspiring Eshu to write and give me updatessssss
Mera Geela Gaumbi 🤣
Bharo Mang meri Bharo
Chalo, pyaar mujhe karo

Congrats on New EDT guys ❤️
Let's hope these red alert episodes bite the dust too 🤣🤣
For sure they will! Devar bhabhi+emotions galore.. it's a TRP dream! 🤣🤣
Geela Gaumbi No. 2😆
Bharo Mang meri Bharo
Chalo, pyaar mujhe karo
