Originally posted by: Wallflowers
Our AT is being stalked😳. I don't know about this, i rarely visit MF
I too didn't know it till a Pallavi bashing post appeared at AT today morning.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Wallflowers
Our AT is being stalked😳. I don't know about this, i rarely visit MF
I too didn't know it till a Pallavi bashing post appeared at AT today morning.

Haan haan whi rado, one and the same thing 🤣
Apparently, If Raghav cries, it`s Pallavi`s fault.
If Raghav is drinks, it`s Pallavi`s fault.
If Raghav pukes from drinking it`s Pallavi`s fault.
If Mandaar is psychotic for Pallavi, it is again Pallavi`s fault.
So yeah. That`s why we roast them khulam khulam here.
I see...
I feel so protective of Pallu whenever I read posts like these🙃 Bechari se chahte kya hai log?
I too didn't know it till a Pallavi bashing post appeared at AT today morning.
I got it it's fine 😆
Originally posted by: aye-masakalii
Ikr. The mental gymnastics back then were ridiculous- it's 'just an accident', Pallavi is ruining her in laws, she should be more empathetic to Kirti, and she was barely married to Mandaar so why does she care?
I love that they're showing us a couple who realizes how precious there love is, and puts aside their own ego and hurt, and the others' mistakes, because they want to put effort into making the marriage work. Bas aise hi rahein yeh dono. 🧿
🧿🧿🧿🧿
I know right!
Hello people!!!
129 pages done?? This AT is again moving at jet speed...
Hua kya pichhle pages mein?
.Originally posted by: MissWiseUnicorn
I did see it somewhere and I was ab yeh kya hota hai😂😂
Thank you for letting me know🤗
There should be a list of abbreviations one the first page for noobs like me🤣
trust me in an hour u will feel as you were here all your life 🤗🤗
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Omg 😳 nightmare is turning into reality 🤣! Solos wanted him to ignore her and not turn into devdas , Yeh ulta hi kar raha hai. Raghav is biggest troller in PPS lol 🤣
So basically Raghav is the leader of PPS 😎
Originally posted by: Nikita_99503
Hello people!!!
129 pages done?? This AT is again moving at jet speed...
Hua kya pichhle pages mein?
Roasting 🤣
Bts aaya naya
Drunk raghav outside d house
Ppl are apparently mad at him
And we are happyyyyy🥳