Oh, why? 👀 Bad experience? 😅
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Oh, why? 👀 Bad experience? 😅
Originally posted by: OceanicHeart.
Which rank promotion of IF do you like?
Can be due to its name or colour ....
Dazzler and Stunners... they have the prettiest colours
Dazzlers goes away so fast though 😒 So Stunners wins for me 😆❤️
No, I think you're an old cranky grandma who stays at home and complains about their joints 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
I've many types of fav smell😆
Jaise ki-
Mitti di khushbu after rain❤️
My hair's smell after shampoo 🤣
New Paint's smell 😛
I even like kerosene smell🤪
And many more 😳
Tum batao
That first one is a favourite since childhood
I also love the smell of a bakery 😍😍 Esp when it's a cozy one near a bookstore
Vanilla, rose, jasmine, musk ❤️
The smell of new books 😌😍
And yeah, paint and kerosene 😆
Lots of smells 😂😂
5 stars! 🌟
Everyone is saying mobile 😆
Tum log ke ghar ke darwaze kya mobile se khul jaate Hai?
Tumhara 🗝️ prem alag hai Shri 🤣
I think you're kinda like me 😆
Devi?
Sridevi 😳
Zara Hawaii Hawaii pe dance kar do na 🤣