I will rest my case! 🙏🏽🙏🏽
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I will rest my case! 🙏🏽🙏🏽
Pighalna math😆
Hume decent ShiVi conversation scenes chahiye, shoving, pushing, manhandling bilkul bhi nahi😕
Dont worry! Main nahi pighlungi😆
KD can melt pankhis & Cvs can melt trp audience by giving lollipops, Not us 😈🤣
That’s going to be me as well😆
Guys, has the 11pm airing of the show stopped? Is that also a factor for increased TRP?
Originally posted by: sunsaathiyaa
I think I'm just gonna go doze off & save energy for all the shit they're going to be pouring at us from tomorrow 🤦♀️
Kal its going to be Shit X 100 times !!!
Originally posted by: funny_fubar
Guys, has the 11pm airing of the show stopped? Is that also a factor for increased TRP?
no it hasn't 😂
Originally posted by: funny_fubar
Guys, has the 11pm airing of the show stopped? Is that also a factor for increased TRP?
No
The 11 pm slot has the trp of 1.4 I guess
Yess. They end it so abruptly. Like the one where Raavi confronts him and he pin her against the door, after that what? Episode ended there only..😂😂
Originally posted by: funny_fubar
Guys, has the 11pm airing of the show stopped? Is that also a factor for increased TRP?
No idea did they put another show repeat on it instead??? I thought that new Gul mom kid dance show is gonna come on that slot who watches sp on TV here lol
Haiiiiiiiiin!!! 🤣
sab thik ho bachchon?
Kis kis ke dil ne jump kiya? Shock se?
Ok: this is TRP of week what? July 22-29? correct?
Means Daarukaand+ room planning?
Me confused- need to know.