Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Panchhi1
I felt His expressions were very serious firm kind of like he brought his dost to give her rights to his home ..koi kuchh bhi kahe , Jo bhi ho she will live in t house..😕
Ye kal k precap mein laga tha mujhe,he was stern😕even when he asked Imaliya for her consent it was just formality 😭
Saw that clip😭
Imlie needs to be away from these peeps they are toxic and don't care a single penny about Imaliya and he feelings😭
Originally posted by: Book-Worm
That's what i told yesterday. They are butchering every character for white washing Malini. What the use to watch it if they are not going to tell Malini's truth .
She will revel by herself her & kc truth.
Thanks Suta, A build-up episode…
AC - can brainwash anyone specially DD … tht doctor was so concerned abt DD wohi Ghar lejata sabko jhad raaha tha 🤦🏽♀️ …
Originally posted by: wizardofoz2
Stage seems set for all of these people apu , bk and radha headed by mrs.c and malini to do everything to drive imlie out of adis life. It is highly likely they may succeed and then the truth of mrs.c ke saare kaand comes out. Athyachaar begins on my imlu😭.
I hope Imlie chalu hi jaaye .. insult lene ki bhi ek hadd hoti hai .😕 in laws hai to kuchh bhi bikenge Kya? Husband bhi busy with bff🤪
Originally posted by: Book-Worm
First suicide track was the worst in Imlie. I don't want another one. Today's episode giving takkar to suicide track 😕
Much worse re bookworm🤢
I don't know about the epi as I didn't watch it but I think mahaan dd se jealous aur grey dd better hai .I don't have to tolerate her girgit syndrome anymore as I know who she is !!
BS knows k malini has not moved on?👍🏼
Originally posted by: FlowerHater
Ye kal k precap mein laga tha mujhe,he was stern😕even when he asked Imaliya for her consent it was just formality 😭
Saw that clip😭
Imlie needs to be away from these peeps they are toxic and don't care a single penny about Imaliya and he feelings😭
Are joi option hi kha bcha adi kw pas .
Maa ne ultimatum de diya
Bichara dost ke liye kr hi skta h isme koi glt nhi h .
Imlie se bat to kr hi rha tha vo to anu trick us kr di.
Are in bchkani hrkto se kuch na hoga ab..
Imlie is teneger not adi.
Might imlie will ready to sacrifice once again...
But not adi.
Waitt fir 2/3 weeks .