tu uss layak bhi nahi hai ke tujhe mera jhoota paani naseeb ho 🤣
for once I was thinking of non tharki scene and all of your opposite 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
tu uss layak bhi nahi hai ke tujhe mera jhoota paani naseeb ho 🤣
for once I was thinking of non tharki scene and all of your opposite 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.
tu uss layak bhi nahi hai ke tujhe mera jhoota paani naseeb ho 🤣
for once I was thinking of non tharki scene and all of your opposite 🤣🤣
Hint kis ne diya?
Ashu ne!!
Toh humare dimag main kya ayega?
Tharki scenes!!
🤣
How much shiva matters to raavi..
Usne isme bhi uska naam likha❤️

Their hand chemistry hits hard❤️
jaan more caps please ☺️
Her life has always been circulated by Shiva❤️
He was always there, be it as villian and ultimately as hero
Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.
jaan more caps please ☺️
Gallery mei jhaank rahi hu, jo mil raha post kar rahi hu ☺️😆

I miss this Shiva❤️
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Her life has always been circulated by Shiva❤️
He was always there, be it as villian and ultimately as hero
Yeah.... but when he realise this

Shiva ke saath uska smile bhi kho gaya hai💔