Originally posted by: cutejodikangal
That’s to just clarify but the main question paper clearly was asking for a musical.
I read the 'musical soundtrack (movie)' part of the question right about now
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: cutejodikangal
That’s to just clarify but the main question paper clearly was asking for a musical.
I read the 'musical soundtrack (movie)' part of the question right about now
Burning wala na 🤣
Salil Chaudary
Madhumati song

ande confirm hai😭
Dramey baazi band kar
Can you tell me the question number pls?
Although i’m sure i didn’t go for madhumati song 🥲
chalti ka name gadi is wining😡
Same here. I'm madly in love with this song.7: my heart is rogue
DAMN! I sidelined it in favour of Anari.chalti ka name gadi is wining😡
My song is from movie pyaasa 🥚
Sunday April 5 2026 https://indianexpress.com/screen-awards...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/?igsh=MTc2bG1sYmRtMHdxcg==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdjEHFrN3I5/?stkn=MW5tODQwNXlrYWExbg==
https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/movies/story/72nd-national-film-awards-to-be-announced-today-when-and-where-to-watch-2939730-2026-07-03
...
12