Originally posted by: hasini009
5. Name a movie from the 50s with NO SONGS by Mohammed Rafi
👀🖐️🖐️🖐️🖐️🖐️🖐️🖐️🖐️🖐️🖐️🖐️🖐️
🤣
Genius!!
I went with love 😳 all Kishore da
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: hasini009
5. Name a movie from the 50s with NO SONGS by Mohammed Rafi
👀🖐️🖐️🖐️🖐️🖐️🖐️🖐️🖐️🖐️🖐️🖐️🖐️
🤣
Genius!!
I went with love 😳 all Kishore da
So after this kitne Rounds hai Hava havai?
me not taking part in discussion..need to do better this round😆

Me meeeee!! 🤚
raj kapoor wale mein ksi ne aye bhai zara dekh ke chalo kia hai😭
raj kapoor wale mein ksi ne aye bhai zara dekh ke chalo kia hai😭
That’s not in 50s na?
6. Name a Geeta Dutt SOLO composed by O.P. Nayyar
Go Go Go Go disloyal
Lol I dont even remember half of the answers I wrote for this round 😆.. For most of them I just went with any song that had decent amount of youtube views which fit the criteria of the question😆
one more round finale roundOriginally posted by: Alpha_Aakash
So after this kitne Rounds hai Hava havai?
Old man go slow likha hai kisi ne? 🤔
Originally posted by: hasini009
6. Name a Geeta Dutt SOLO composed by O.P. Nayyar
Go Go Go Go disloyal
but question mein date nhi hai🤔
Sunday April 5 2026 https://indianexpress.com/screen-awards...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/?igsh=MTc2bG1sYmRtMHdxcg==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdjEHFrN3I5/?stkn=MW5tODQwNXlrYWExbg==
https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/movies/story/72nd-national-film-awards-to-be-announced-today-when-and-where-to-watch-2939730-2026-07-03
...
12