Aayiye aapka intezaar tha
Mohotarma aap yahan?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Aayiye aapka intezaar tha
Mohotarma aap yahan?
I remember that game pehle round mein rules acche se na parne ki wajah se evict ho gaya tha😆
jis hisab se questions the... I don't think k koi answers match honge😆Originally posted by: hasini009
What if everyone write Unique answers and ek dusre se match hi nahi hota?🤣
Mujhe toh samajh hi nahi aa raha k kaun sa option choose karu.... Itne songs h aur sab famous... sar chkra gaya mera toh
Originally posted by: karuna_kini
I didn't think twice before selecting "pyaar hua ikrar hua". That song ❤️❤️
Have you heard these??
I know you've heard them, which is your favourite?
Submitted my answers dear.🤗
I will wait for the results before deciding the menu for breakfast tomorrow. I should have taken the eggs from the shopping list this week. 😊
Cheers..
2 ghante me do page huye sirf... 😲😲
Kahan hai sab.. answers bheje?? Kitne baaki hai??
Originally posted by: Savera84
Submitted my answers dear.🤗
I will wait for the results before deciding the menu for breakfast tomorrow. I should have taken the eggs from the shopping list this week. 😊
Cheers..
🤣
I'm sure I'll score 2+🤣
Pata nahi... Kuch bhi ho sakta hai
Accha ek member ko sirf do category ke liye nominate kiya ja sakta hai??
And please can someone check answers pahuche ki nai
Award Nominations submitted
Sunday April 5 2026 https://indianexpress.com/screen-awards...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/?igsh=MTc2bG1sYmRtMHdxcg==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdjEHFrN3I5/?stkn=MW5tODQwNXlrYWExbg==
https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/movies/story/72nd-national-film-awards-to-be-announced-today-when-and-where-to-watch-2939730-2026-07-03
...
12