This aunty just doesn't shut up 🤢
She says Dhara didn't become a mother in 10 years so she won't become one ever, Rishita doesn't want kids and SHiva-Raavi don't get along well so Raavi won't become a mother either
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
This aunty just doesn't shut up 🤢
She says Dhara didn't become a mother in 10 years so she won't become one ever, Rishita doesn't want kids and SHiva-Raavi don't get along well so Raavi won't become a mother either
Maami laughing… Raavi was being insulted too 😡
What am I watching 🤭
I think I chose the right date to travel😆
The aunty says again that Pandya parivaar's vansh will stop at Krish 🤢😡
They leave the house
Originally posted by: milkcakejamun
Worst episode till date... I genuinely cannot watch this even though I'm trying to do Lilo and Stitch gifs to distract myself 😢
I told you🤣 🤣 I hope the gifs can divert your mind😆 I can watch the danda epsiode twice but cannot watch the shit that was shown today even once
Aaliya, Srii thanks for the live update🤗
Originally posted by: Raingoddess
I am so disgusted! 😡 Can’t believe they are telling Rishita to stay quiet. She is absolutely right in talking back to them!
I wanted to go on screen and protect mera pyaari pidhi bhabi!! I was so mad 😡

Maami taunting Dhara- "Tumhe sharam se doob marna chahiye"
What the effing hell?
Suman taunting Dhara for spoiling Gautam's life and bringing up her mom who ran away
WTF! Suman is angry but she has no right to threaten Rishita like that!