Aap aayi aur khatam hui, so are you the spamming queen? 🤔
koi shak shibbu😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Aap aayi aur khatam hui, so are you the spamming queen? 🤔
koi shak shibbu😎
Only 25 responses so far!
Research khatm hua ki nahi? 🤓😆
Yeh socho ki agar koi deadline ke pehle submit na kare toh😳
Dekhte hain!
Ye sheep mujhe tension deke chhodenge! 😒😆
Main ne kisi bhi round main itna search nahi kiya hoga.
Mujhe ab bhi Doubt hai k 1 ans bhi match ho ager.
Yeh game mujhe bhi khelna hai. ☹️
I still haven’t started, I had a nap instead 😳😂 And i also need to do the nominations 😮💨
I think it’s all gonna have to wait till tomorrow now, but i shall get it done Shepherd
Thanks for d thread @Priya ❤️
Rsearch toh hogayi
Ab jo answers miley hain un main sy select karney main bhi toh time lagy ga
Main ne kisi bhi round main itna search nahi kiya hoga.
Mujhe ab bhi Doubt hai k 1 ans bhi match ho ager.
I have the same doubt. This is the first time I haven’t yet sent my answers even. The thing is ke we being not their contemporaries, and considering that each one of them is a gem, we are not sure who the next guy will pick because it could simply be anybody from those extraordinarily talented people.
Sunday April 5 2026 https://indianexpress.com/screen-awards...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/?igsh=MTc2bG1sYmRtMHdxcg==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdjEHFrN3I5/?stkn=MW5tODQwNXlrYWExbg==
https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/movies/story/72nd-national-film-awards-to-be-announced-today-when-and-where-to-watch-2939730-2026-07-03
...
12