Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Everyone is saying mobile 😆
Tum log ke ghar ke darwaze kya mobile se khul jaate Hai?
I don't take 🗝, when I have taken myself. 🤣
Name something you would never leave home without 😛
(Apart from mask and sanitizer 😆)
I leave my house only to go to college and once in a while to visit my grandparents. So I usually have bag and books whenever I go out.
He is looking so adorable here
IF-IO Riddle : What walks on three, runs on two and crawls on four?
NOTE : Only answers.
Originally posted by: OceanicHeart.
Name the last song you played ?
This one. 3.02--3.40 fav portion
Itna kya dekhliya🤣
Originally posted by: Mysterie_girl
A thing which lifts up your mood no matter what??
SRK and Ben Barnes❤️
Who's your most hated fictional character?
Neye sanam and tanvir from qubool hai🤢