Originally posted by: LizzieBennet
Btw why was that a matured content post? 😕
So that others don't see it and now I edited it, marked normal👍🏼
Tech savvy hai aapka bachha😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: LizzieBennet
Btw why was that a matured content post? 😕
So that others don't see it and now I edited it, marked normal👍🏼
Tech savvy hai aapka bachha😆
Bring it on! I welcome it.
Bina question padhe ans dekhne se toh accha hai mujhe pooch lo saare doubts! 🤔
perfect example. See above question 😆
Heellppp!! I can't choose a song😭
Originally posted by: LizzieBennet
What were your fav songs from Round 3?
I didn't think twice before selecting "pyaar hua ikrar hua". That song ❤️❤️
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Yus!! Done!! 🤗
I wanted to choose other song but uska video nahi hai🤔
I'm sharing the song.. kahan bheju? Yahan ka kal ka wait karu?😆
Abhi yahan nahi- answer leak mat karo 😛
Kidhar hai saare spaameerrrs
Originally posted by: karuna_kini
I didn't think twice before selecting "pyaar hua ikrar hua". That song ❤️❤️
Iss gaane ka bhoot chadha hua hai idhar. 😆 Iss round mein har q ka wohi ans hai
Which is the song from 50s-70s era which you guys love??
Originally posted by: LizzieBennet
Iss gaane ka bhoot chadha hua hai idhar. 😆 Iss round mein har q ka wohi ans hai
Gaana bhi top class tha na 🥰🥰🥰
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcOV8zLBv_A/?igsh=Znc0OHRrNDRocXV3
20