Thank God we are saved baby🤣Originally posted by: 1PariGupta
I m not interested to do a demo for that unromantic couple 😏🤦♀️ they can't do that because they r illiterate in romance subject 🤣🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Thank God we are saved baby🤣Originally posted by: 1PariGupta
I m not interested to do a demo for that unromantic couple 😏🤦♀️ they can't do that because they r illiterate in romance subject 🤣🤣🤣
Bro prove yourself🤣Originally posted by: 1PariGupta
kissing is not their cup of tea 🤣
Useless couple 🤦♀️ good for nothing 🤣
ur bro is really a psycho crazy lover who is too much possessive n obsessed towards ur Bhabhisa. He is after his kiddo wife 🤣🤣Originally posted by: caller123
Agree you focus on me. Why are you after a psycho?🤣🤣
Someday they both will be doing kiddo romance 🤣
Agree. Teens are better than these two🤣🤣 Even now a days kidos are better than these two🤣Originally posted by: 1PariGupta
ur bro is really a psycho crazy lover who is too much possessive n obsessed towards ur Bhabhisa. He is after his kiddo wife 🤣🤣
Someday they both will be doing kiddo romance 🤣
I m suggested u. Run from here n go to some romantic cold place for ur hot n cozy romance in ur occupied honeymoon room 🤣🤣Originally posted by: WCYWIX4JJF2D6CLU
ohh I forgot it .see u stop this😭
U always forcus on ur bro now also u tagging him 🤣do something for our life🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: caller123
Agree. Teens are better than these two🤣🤣 Even now a days kidos are better than these two🤣
They r good fr nothing when it comes to romance
what a suggestion🤣🤣Originally posted by: 1PariGupta
I m suggested u. Run from here n go to some romantic cold place for ur hot n cozy romance in ur occupied honeymoon room 🤣🤣
I know very well if we will sand u n ur wife even a some secret place than u both will return to fulfill ur responsibilities becoz u both r so unromantic responsible person n u treat ur wifey as like a kid 🤣🤣Better send us somewhere alone. You will see how romantic we are 🤭
Thanks seema
I am OK and fine, many are under the weather here like MF
how are you