Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
if we remove it, it's gonna hurt the ✨authenticity✨ of the tweet 🤣
& we don't want that, do we?
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
Yeh log puja karne jaa rahe matlab kuch to kaand hogaa🤣🤣
I hope it's not focussed on oily gombiii thoughh
Why do I feel like we are ganna get Khandaar Kaand 2.0!! 🤣
Nottt thatt I mindd🤩🤩🤩🤩
So you’ve agreed to the rest of it? 🤣 I’m too young to be an auntyyyy noooo 🤣
NDE's lead to 🥰shivi progression🥰
so, you go girl NDE!!
Lol🤣
I like how all of us are agreeing we r aunties🤣
Even superheroes don't go through that many NDEs 🤣🤣
I wonder what NDE we will get this time