Originally posted by: LizzieBennet
Thank you guys for reading, understanding and answering the questions accurately..
I feel like doing a happy dance at this point
🤗
Meri dost ne meri laaj rakh li 😆
Thanks Karu!!🤗you're the best! 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: LizzieBennet
Thank you guys for reading, understanding and answering the questions accurately..
I feel like doing a happy dance at this point
🤗
Meri dost ne meri laaj rakh li 😆
Thanks Karu!!🤗you're the best! 🤗
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
🤗
Meri dost ne meri laaj rakh li 😆
Thanks Karu!!🤗you're the best! 🤗
🤗🤗🤗 Ishhh!! 🙈🙈🙈
Shukriya shukriya ☺️❤️❤️
😆🤗
You know she's my virtual mom, right?
Just scroll through previous pages, you'll understand her pain 🥺
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
😆🤗
You know she's my virtual mom, right?
Just scroll through previous pages, you'll understand her pain 🥺
Oh is it.. 😙😙 Cute 😍
And yes I think her pain is understandable 😌😌
🤗
Yeah, we're all very cute! So are you!🤗
When am I getting updates?😆
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
🤗
Yeah, we're all very cute! So are you!🤗
When am I getting updates?😆
Aww thank you 🥰
Soon the others😘 but Emergency Task Force you finish reading first. A lot of twists and turns coming ahead in that and before going ahead want a suggestion from you! 😊😊
Originally posted by: karuna_kini
Aww thank you 🥰
Soon the others😘 but Emergency Task Force you finish reading first. A lot of twists and turns coming ahead in that and before going ahead want a suggestion from you! 😊😊
🤗
Oh.. I'm too lazy and worked up with dher saara kaam.. sending you a PM, lemme know! 👍🏼
Main abhi answer bhejunga aur mujhe abhi results chahiye😈
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Sexxxyyyy!!! 🥳
I'm loving this new evil balaa
p.s. is it to be pronounced balaa or baalaa? बला या बाला??
its balaa as in yeh kaunsi balaa aagayi hai
Not baala baala shaitan ka saala🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcOV8zLBv_A/?igsh=Znc0OHRrNDRocXV3
20