Jo tu chahe
Writing is kind of therapeutic for me
I write whatever I wish
🤷🏻♀️
Accha stress ko bhagane ke liye tu kya karti hai??
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Jo tu chahe
Writing is kind of therapeutic for me
I write whatever I wish
🤷🏻♀️
Accha stress ko bhagane ke liye tu kya karti hai??
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
Tere sapne bahut khoobsurat hain
Wish u fulfill them all🖤
I want to travel after my kids grow up
Traveling with two lil kids is kind of very tiring
I understand...once your toddlers grow up..you can go on a solo trip❤️
Or a family vacation❤️
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
The thrill that was going on was speculations
What I brought was something to understand my friends🖤
No regrets there
I love u sakshi
And when I asked u for the three grateful things wala ques I actually meant it!
I wanted to know ki kis baat ke liye tu grateful hai🖤🖤🖤
No I didn't mean u did anything wrong or with some ulterior intentions.
But something else...
Originally posted by: SandhiaM
Yes, I love to travel! See a whole different world, discover new cultures, meet new people, trying different food 💜
life is indeed very important 💜 I lost a lot of people around me and most of them where very young. I always had a “carpe diem” mentality but that got stronger. I just turned 22 when they discovered that I had a melanoma ( aggressive form of skin cancer), It was a difficult time not only physically but also mentally. Luckily I recovered, but in the years after it happened, it was very hard mentally. But I am so grateful to have the chance to wake up every day, I was not done living yet💜
Sandy
That was beautiful
And u are really strong🖤
Someday I would love to meet u🌺
Originally posted by: SandhiaM
Yes, I love to travel! See a whole different world, discover new cultures, meet new people, trying different food 💜
life is indeed very important 💜 I lost a lot of people around me and most of them where very young. I always had a “carpe diem” mentality but that got stronger. I just turned 22 when they discovered that I had a melanoma ( aggressive form of skin cancer), It was a difficult time not only physically but also mentally. Luckily I recovered, but in the years after it happened, it was very hard mentally. But I am so grateful to have the chance to wake up every day, I was not done living yet💜
Sandy...you are a strong girl... very much inspiring❤️
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya
This is such a nice gesture Mahiii...I got to know a lot about everyone today❤️
Din mean it as an offense to anyone though
The small starts will give us our biggest achievements in life❤️
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya
I understand...once your toddlers grow up..you can go on a solo trip❤️
Or a family vacation❤️
Solo trip not for me
Ab main jahan jaaungi it will be with him
No I didn't mean u did anything wrong or with some ulterior intentions.
But something else...
Pm mein samjha de
Did u all see Kruttika Desai commented on KD's pic with Divya and Kinshuk .saying "2 great looking couples .".. Or am I late to the party 😃 😂