It was something else 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
It was something else 🤣🤣
Matlab you are planning to increase your Evilness Quotient 😲😡
Originally posted by: LoveHopeMagic
I always get you 🐝. Remember our PMs. 😆
Yeah, if we change the name it's like, a causal ones but if we keep this up then, with the name itself, it's just our thing.
Ofc 🤗
Haina? That's what I thought
Yup, rules are meant to be broken. 500 rakhenge toh 550 tak chale jayenge. That's why 250 rakho, 300 tak jayenge, vo khush hum khush
Ehm, rules are not meant to be broken 🤪🤣
My heart is content with a 350 limit. We just need to enforce it better this time 😈😛
Originally posted by: LoveHopeMagic
350 word limit will make the word limit 400 after writing... So I think it's fine. 😆
Yes exactly 🤪
400 se zyada nahi jaana chahiye par
Originally posted by: LoveHopeMagic
Truth...
BTW I had wrote a few OS here and I haven't seen you anywhere other than in one or two. Why? 😡
I've been staying away from fics, that's why 😅 I wanna catch up with all the epis first, and then read them when I find frustrating episodes 😂😂
I remember .... Some kind of education classes 🤣🤣
Timing discussion ☺️
Learning experience 🤣
You only compliment her 😭
Apni iss atma been ko toh tum bhool hi gayi ho 🥺
Just caught up with stuffs! 😵
I miss writing on them too! 😭
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCKm9s4ZUuc Do share and subscribe!!!
0