after every update i have the same thoughts 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
after every update i have the same thoughts 😆
They really butchered their only ML to the point of no redemption 🤪 .. why would they kill their own show?
Originally posted by: Euphoria_V
🤣exactly. I was inactive yesterday didn't know what went wrong but then saw comments about jasfa names😆
I was like maine aisa kya post kar diya🤣
Like you said i am controlling my fingers to not type other names instead of jassu and Fateh
I know right... ur thread getting closed is clear indication hidden jasfa fans reporting it...
EDT being most active of all threads here, we all need to mind what we r typing 😆
I feel 😆 jasfa fans reporting the comments whenever they find nicknames/petnames of jasfa.
JasFa..Goodness. I can't even believe such people exist in real..I think it's more to do with Isha..All like she is the most prettiest girl ever..blah blah..It's a serial, character is what matters. 🤔
Originally posted by: FieryLioness
I know right... ur thread getting closed is clear indication hidden jasfa fans reporting it...
EDT being most active of all threads here, we all need to mind what we r typing 😆
😆seriously I am frustrated with these jasfa fans.
Now attacking our posts.
Originally posted by: YoungHeart
They really butchered their only ML to the point of no redemption 🤪 .. why would they kill their own show?
For TRP's! Why else?? Aunties love all of this...bechari, all the time crying bahus that endure atyachaar. Forgive scum*** of husbands
EMA is just a new thrill... how will the wife handle it? how will she bring her husband on the right path??
DISGUSTING imo 🤬😡🤢
Yes..Not 2..May be it will when Tejo gets to know the truth..
Originally posted by: YoungHeart
They really butchered their only ML to the point of no redemption 🤪 .. why would they kill their own show?
Good question 😆
But do we hv any answer...nope 😆