Krutika ji ka comment nhi dikha! 😭💔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Krutika ji ka comment nhi dikha! 😭💔
Ye kab hua
Woh bhiii add karenge, that was in KDs pic na so she must have missed it .🤣🤣
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Harshi baby,
hum dekh sate hai ji
par undekha karte hai.
agar hum hi maan gaye
toh maza kaise aayegi?
agar hum bi cheer kare
toh AU kaise bhagegi?
- Mischiefians 🤣
Messrs not mischiefians!!
No such word!!!
I dont want a scratch on that girl
If he wants to understand he will why harm her
I think you all should forget brother sister now. The Kdice ship seems to be actually sailing unless all of it is an elaborate publicity stunt( though I am inclined to believe the former)
Make them board Valley of Mischief ship🤣
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
I dont want a scratch on that girl
If he wants to understand he will why harm her
So your next story won't involve her being broken or dead or grieving for Shiva?😃
Sr KD knew this person by name and all so he obviously will see this 😂😂😂
I hope he doesn't post any ss regarding this pic