Ghum Hain kisikey Pyaar Mein WU and Daily Discussion Thread no 43.- Page 25

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

60.4k

Users

45

Likes

3.2k

Frequent Posters

Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Rdigest

He is super fast yaar , ab control nahi ho Raha hain 🤣. Ek hee episode mein he want to take her on anniversary trip that too surprise trip 😆

If he waits one more episode.. she might change her mind🤣 or some kaand can happen.. remember he lives in CN🤣

CXF6IH3KIGR3AN7R thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Amor_fati

If he waits one more episode.. she might change her mind🤣 or some kaand can happen.. remember he lives in CN🤣

no yaar now I'm thinking what if rekha ji is promoting the anniversary because they will confess???

Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: UX4G6BSJIA6IU5MT

no yaar now I'm thinking what if rekha ji is promoting the anniversary because they will confess???

Could be ....this means they deviating from KD.. Finally😎

CXF6IH3KIGR3AN7R thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Amor_fati

Could be ....this means they deviating from KD.. Finally😎

yes because the entire abba mandir scene will be entirely original....

Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: AFYQOXPMYQNSCOZ6

yes because the entire abba mandir scene will be entirely original....

If confession happens.. I promise I will never curse Vanku again.. even when he oscillates like a pendulum..

CXF6IH3KIGR3AN7R thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Amor_fati

If confession happens.. I promise I will never curse Vanku again.. even when he oscillates like a pendulum..

I want the promo to release today so that we can get a better idea of the situation 🤣

not that promos mean anything after MKM 😆

CXF6IH3KIGR3AN7R thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

biggest beizzati ever yaar....

but will vankar dare to beizzify rekha ji??? I don't think so...

CXF6IH3KIGR3AN7R thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

can we talk about how pretty Ayesha looked in the precap!!

finally she is getting the outfits and styles she deserves!

Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: 3UNX6BIB4Y3MOBUI

biggest beizzati ever yaar....

but will vankar dare to beizzify rekha ji??? I don't think so...

Yes.. she is a legend.. if he does.. it will be his own beizatti in the Industry..

Rdigest thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: 55JUYIGET6ICWYUE

no yaar now I'm thinking what if rekha ji is promoting the anniversary because they will confess???

Why yaar why such dreams 😂, we know Sammy boy is coming back since almost 10 minutes was dedicated to discuss about him yesterday 😂.


I still cannot forget what all Sadiltl mentioned and how Virat is going to suffer in the next track. Let's manifest less suffering for Veeru boy😂, I cannot see him crying so soon after today's episode.

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".