So far no chaos 😆 only tel masala 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
So far no chaos 😆 only tel masala 😆
Suman calls Maagin and tells her her legs must be paining, and asks her to play dhol so that her hands also start paining, otherwise her legs will feel bad 😆
Maagin starts playing the dhol, Suman criticizes her and asks her to play properly
Originally posted by: milkcakejamun
If all children are like Pinku and Babu, I'll remain childless thank you 🤣 Those two kiddos are too much for me to handle
The adults are already big nautankis..and now imagine a house full of many Pinku and Babu...Lol it will become worse than a circus🤣
I lied… yikes 😲
I think they must have shot the devta scenes separately Coz Akshay had gone for holiday right hence editing mess as usual lol
Naach gana begins 🤣
DevTa start dancing together
Shiva walks out wearing a kurta, Krish stops him and asks him to dance
okay, WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS MAHN?!
Originally posted by: Raingoddess
So far no chaos 😆 only tel masala 😆
Basically would've reached dangerous levels in the drinking game already 🤣🤣
I never realized how much I hated tel and masala as words
Hi friendsss
Chai peelo
Masala wali
Add the oil if u want😛😛😛😆
Originally posted by: GrilledCheese
Dhara has a cute scene with the two kids from yesterday's episode where she gives them something to eat, and they keep troubling her 😆
These kids are not cute
They need to be schooled