yes It's really a heart touching beautiful romantic song from Veer Zaara movie. ❤️❤️
Shahrukh Khan n Preity Zinta.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
yes It's really a heart touching beautiful romantic song from Veer Zaara movie. ❤️❤️
Shahrukh Khan n Preity Zinta.
yup I watched dat movie years bk❤️Originally posted by: 1PariGupta
yes It's really a heart touching beautiful romantic song from Veer Zaara movie. ❤️❤️
Shahrukh Khan n Preity Zinta.
okOriginally posted by: EE77WDDO5HQZAIDH
😲😲🤣i only need blood🤣
Phir bhi call Dr. Veer yaar
He have too much hot blood in his body. U should take out some blood from his body so that he will be cool down. Now a days he carry so much anger on his head.🤣🤣
good idea sir ji,his blood group is o negative,a rare group thoughOriginally posted by: 1PariGupta
ok
Phir bhi call Dr. Veer yaar
He have too much hot blood in his body. U should take out some blood from his body so that he will be cool down. Now a days he carry so much anger on his head.🤣🤣
He can donate me blood
U reminded me of dat beautiful song,
Tomorrow I have to leave around 7:00 am,
Dear shopping is headache for me always. I m so lazy for going to shopping. When I need necessary things that time only I go for shopping otherwise I m least interested.Originally posted by: QWQZRFXAKEDHYBHY
today when I gt free around 3 pm I was too tired to go to d mall.
go n have some food yaar.Originally posted by: PA4EPNKF6HK4Y4HJ
I'm hungry
ohhhhhhOriginally posted by: VHIF4D7OQ5QCI5OJ
I revised d whole lecture while chatting wid u guys💃
Multitasking person 👏
U r so talented I know it 👍🏼