areh mai mazak kar rahi thi 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
areh mai mazak kar rahi thi 😆
Arey mujhe pata hai 🤣
Aap dono ne rangu ki bezzati ki😡. Main rangu ka fan hu😈. Main fanwar karunga🤣🤣
I'm catching up on KKK now and honestly I am so pleasantly surprised by Divyanka, i always found her sugary OTT sweet but she is one hell of a contestant 👍🏼
With Arjun I don't not like him and surely BB toh different game hai but if KKK is any indication he will walk home with that trophy easily with aid of Rangu Uncle🤣
Originally posted by: Biggboss15
Aap dono ne rangu ki bezzati ki😡. Main rangu ka fan hu😈. Main fanwar karunga🤣🤣
tumhari rangu useless hai🤪
I doubt wo bb aayega ab seeing so much hate 😂
Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel
I'm catching up on KKK now and honestly I am so pleasantly surprised by Divyanka, i always found her sugary OTT sweet but she is one hell of a contestant 👍🏼
With Arjun I don't not like him and surely BB toh different game hai but if KKK is any indication he will walk home with that trophy easily with aid of Rangu Uncle🤣
Agreed Divyanka is sherni
Originally posted by: Biggboss15
Aap dono ne rangu ki bezzati ki😡. Main rangu ka fan hu😈. Main fanwar karunga🤣🤣
Mera naara rangu haayw haaye 😂
Divyanka changed my opinion too
I disliked her in nb but loving her in kkk
She and vishal are my favs to win
About personality I loving shweta the most for being fearless and doing difficult stunts with ease
I doubt wo bb aayega ab seeing so much hate 😂
he already sign contract so he cant back off 😈
also noticed he doesnt even regret😆
so dont think this will affect his decision😆