Zinda bhi tum sadi hui e ho.
If I drink with you and die, I'll roam around being a sadi hui bhoot. Woh berang zindagi nehi chaihye mujhe.
Waise science wale ho k bhoot pret k bare mein bat karte ho sharam nehi ati.🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Zinda bhi tum sadi hui e ho.
If I drink with you and die, I'll roam around being a sadi hui bhoot. Woh berang zindagi nehi chaihye mujhe.
Waise science wale ho k bhoot pret k bare mein bat karte ho sharam nehi ati.🤔
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
How do you know?😆
Discussions padhe hai idhar ke 😂😂
Then i am the most shareef.
Originally posted by: UP3YYI7DFTZ5QMSJ
Abhi humaari teacher aayegi aur bolegi chalo khatam karo baaki pages🤔
Aa gayi!!
But shaayad bolna na pade, apne aap hi train bhaad rahi hai
Don't tell her about Pallavi, she'll eat another apple and go back to her khabristaan.
Main speechless hu iss waqt🤓
Now show off your pranking skill Sonia. Let's see whether you can overtake Abi's talent.
I don't know. It started like 20 pages before or something.
I'm very accha baccha. Never even knew what a prank was, let alone doing one. But I would enjoy them from the far end😉
Don't tell her about Pallavi, she'll eat another apple and go back to her khabristaan.
Par Pallavi toh Raghav ki hai🤔
Okay. I believe you.