Originally posted by: Inese_20
Bee you worry about yours given your urge to reply each and every comment 🤣
Sab ek jaise hai yaha 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Inese_20
Bee you worry about yours given your urge to reply each and every comment 🤣
Sab ek jaise hai yaha 🤣
Waise are you prepared to have your notifs blasted again? 🤣🤣
Always 🤣
100 + notifications are cake walk for me now 🤣😎
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Clefairy met the busy me Bee 😆
She doesn’t know I was active in 2-3 forums and admin of active AT at same time 🤣😎
Haa , sahi pakad de hai 😈🤣
Oh aisi baat hai !
But this I know very well, you are such a pro at multitasking. I was blown away with how many threads you were handling during 100 episodes celebrations 🤯
Same 🤣 I have no idea where I've been tagged, until I've actually replied to it 🤣
Originally posted by: Inese_20
Oh aisi baat hai !
But this I know very well, you are such a pro at multitasking. I was blown away with how many threads you were handling during 100 episodes celebrations 🤯
😆❤️
Like Bee says I’m both - a multitasker and lazy person 🤣
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Clefairy met the busy me Bee 😆
She doesn’t know I was active in 2-3 forums and admin of active AT at same time 🤣😎
Haa , sahi pakad de hai 😈🤣
Acchaa tabhi 😆 she doesn't know the multitasker you 🤣
Pata tha mujhe 😡
And you introduced me to the BW forum na... uske baad mere notifs went ram naam satya hai 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Inese_20
Oh aisi baat hai !
But this I know very well, you are such a pro at multitasking. I was blown away with how many threads you were handling during 100 episodes celebrations 🤯
She has some serious management skills Inu
I have no idea how she manages to be so lazy and so active at the same time 🤣🤣
Oh wait, I do know. It's just the way I am 🤣🤣
And most of all, you're awesome ⭐️🤗
Just like me 😎🤣
Mera roop dekh chuke hai, tumhara abhi chupa hai 🤣
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCKm9s4ZUuc Do share and subscribe!!!
0