Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
yaar sab jagah khand hoga Kya?? Woh manglagauri mai bhi Khand isme bhi Khand hoga Kya Raghu aur pallu ka
Priyanka is looking so pretty yaar ... Dil aagaya ❤️
yup🤗Originally posted by: Mysterie_girl
Aa gayi aap 🤗
Bts repeat toh nai hua na???
I checked it twice if anybody had posted…
to be honest..pals se jyada khubsurat lag rahi hai ye…Originally posted by: SruthySudeep
Priyanka is looking so pretty yaar ... Dil aagaya ❤️
Originally posted by: SruthySudeep
Priyanka is looking so pretty yaar ... Dil aagaya ❤️
Tanya she’s cheating on ur mishra ji now
yup🤗
Bts repeat toh nai hua na???
I checked it twice if anybody had posted…
I didn’t post
Business related party
It's regarding the Exhibition....
.. 🤣
Yaane Mera thukka sahi nikala... Toh isme Kya Kya khand hoga?? Kya pallu nashe se Chad gayi ho...aur mauke pe chauka marega mandu??? Jaane ke liye dekhiye tadke wali dal sat sun 6.30pm on star plus
Hahahah but even I agree Priyanka looking so pretty !
OMG guys I think I know what is gonna happen. Maybe RR is getting an award. And mandaar is frustrated ki kuch kaam nahi aaya so he comes in the party and announces RR ke illegal traeeka and gets him arrested. Only to force pallavi to marry him !