Spoilers thread#10- Page 92

Created

Last reply

Replies

954

Views

34.1k

Users

15

Likes

2k

Frequent Posters

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Jai or RV uncle both the Villains together 🤦‍♀️

I think they r planning something big against RanVeer n RS.

Edited by 1PariGupta - 5 years ago
XSZOAX6VIW37SMEC thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

Jai or RV uncle both the Villains together 🤦‍♀️

I think they r planning something big against RanVeer n RS.

then I want give a little support to my mother in law but how can i😭🤣
1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: 6G2P652ICFTU6Q4C

then I want give a little support to my mother in law but how can i😭🤣

how can u give support to ur MIL because ur MIL not liking u anymore 🤣🤣

It's not possible so just chill n relax 🤣

caller123 thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

Jai or RV uncle both the Villains together 🤦‍♀️

I think they r planning something big against RanVeer n RS.

Jai will try to use this chance and create more rift between RS and Veer . He will join hands with RV. He wants to become Jaipur King . So if RanVeer leaves he thinks he can become Jaipur King. At this rate he can become king of washrooms. 🤣

I shared the same theory with Rish.

caller123 thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: OA4SA57UGDREP6HJ

then I want give a little support to my mother in law but how can i😭🤣

why are you supporting her? Even though she is my mom I am not doing. Hey don't come o our home till we finish this matter.🤣
XSZOAX6VIW37SMEC thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: caller123

why are you supporting her? Even though she is my mom I am not doing. Hey don't come o our home till we finish this matter.🤣

y baby I want to meet u .u can't understand my feelings 🤣❤️

XSZOAX6VIW37SMEC thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

how can u give support to ur MIL because ur MIL not liking u anymore 🤣🤣

It's not possible so just chill n relax 🤣

oh no I thought I a have a reason to meet my vikram u all trying to stop it y yaar😭
caller123 thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: YBR7P4VL7GBWCWCC

y baby I want to meet u .u can't understand my feelings 🤣❤️

I can understand your feelings that's why clearly saying not to come🤣
1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: caller123

Jai will try to use this chance and create more rift between RS and Veer . He will join hands with RV. He wants to become Jaipur King . So if RanVeer leaves he thinks he can become Jaipur King. At this rate he can become king of washrooms. 🤣

I shared the same theory with Rish.

yes u r right

Now a days he is using washroom every time whenever he wants to talk with his Champa darling 🤣🤣

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: 36RISXXGPIFBY2TE

oh no I thought I a have a reason to meet my vikram u all trying to stop it y yaar😭

we r stopping u for ur own benefits because now a days ur MIL is very upset n angry also so if u r coming in front of her than she is take out her anger on u. N u will feel very bad 🤣🤣

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".