The new montage is updated on Page 1! Thanks for pointing it out Srii!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
The new montage is updated on Page 1! Thanks for pointing it out Srii!
Originally posted by: Transference
Grown up newly married men having no inclination to go back to their biwis at night! Problematic!
But T
They love their Bhaiyya bhabhi!!!!!🤣
I love this frame 😆

No matter how much I enjoyed Gaura today. There, I said it! I love Gaura cheesy romance scenes! They have excellent comfort chemistry❤️
But, I am tired of men being portrayed as desperate and women motherly on ITV. It's really high time to shun this myth!!!
Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.
I don't think he realized that she was complaining about the smell of her dupatta - I think he thought she was complaining about the general smell of the room - especially since he walked in
hopefully she'll hold up the dupatta to him and explain that she was talking about it and then he will realize the hing dabba incident
Mujhe nhi lagta explanation hoga most probably Raavi dupatta uthayegi and will walk away in attitude and jab dance k time shiva will come closer he will realize ki masaale ki smell usse nhi Raavi se aa rahi h
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya
Akkaaaaaaa I missed you toooo❤️
Sriiii congrats on your color change🥳
Thank you, Thangachiii
![]()
Saw episode today?

Originally posted by: Transference
I love Hing is fragrance! It's dope. When you fry Hing in simmering ghee and Black mustard spluttering ❤️
Same here! I love hing ka fragrance too.. lekin Raavi ko disgusting lagta hai 😆
Yes Eshu 🤣
IF not letting me tag 🙄
Originally posted by: Transference
Grown up newly married men having no inclination to go back to their biwis at night! Problematic!
Not to distract from this point, but how did the biwis didn't come looking for them?? I mean seriously, how can a family be so dysfunctional??? 🤔
Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes
The picture of Gaumbi in here explains our sentiments
https://twitter.com/iAyu3004/status/1422024873245696000?s=20
Poor Gaumbi.. his expression on seeing his three bandars in his bed 🤣🤣
Dhara on the other hand was all adoration for her bachche 🤣🤣

RARE confession alert


I really liked constipated in this sequence 😆 swag tha bande mein