2nd august ep[ARc confess Bondita]

karry2.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Humble requests to all viewers, pre leap and after leap ones, all your misconduct will be over, as was bondita's.๐Ÿ˜ก

ARC drops handkerchief,and says,''akele mein bat krni hei mughe''๐Ÿค“

when arc was prasing vejnti,''tum sundor ho,mughe ise aitraz nhi blki mein psnd...''

[bondita be like: hmm aur kuch?๐Ÿ˜ก]

when arc confessed simply and told vjnti,''Bondita bondita bondita''

''zimeedari se bhdkr hei hmara rishta,hmara spna ek that,kunki hmm ek the,bngyi wo barrister babu''

[le me: zimmedari zone crossed๐Ÿคฃ]

the most admirable line was,''rishto ka mol mughse zyda smjhti hei wo,bachpan se hi''โ˜บ๏ธ

indeed our choti bondita is a gem,she's queen,the most debatable one.

He didn't know he was confessing to bondita. and when bondita said,''apne toh apne pyar se are ghav vrdiye''๐Ÿ˜›

it was worth watching how ARC saves bondita's puppet from being humiliated,''ye certificate vrdan hei uske 8 saal ki tpsya ka''

'he's quiet when asked,''abb toh bondita roy choudhry nhi hei,dusmn ki beti hei,fir kun itni prvah?

and when kaka asks,''tune uss bondita ke liye mna kardiya an vejnt ko?''

[le ARC: durga ma bachalena ajj]

and chandrachur :the drummer boy.๐Ÿคข

I won't exaggerate but,I cried after seeing someone release his emotions to his soul,simply and doing justice and beauty to arc's character. I am crying and crying๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ,it's just simple and it's anidita

do not miss it guys, something really interesting at the corner!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Edited by karry2.0 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guneet80 thumbnail
Most Comments (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Thank you Karry for the update, I so can't wait to watch the episode. Really excited!!

Alexa_Jumanji02 thumbnail

Hey everyone who reads this while checking this page. Please do watch Barrister Babu at 8:30 pm (India timing) on colors tv . We gotta save our beloved show! Apparently shows shown at this very time slot on other channels get more viewership compared to Barrister Babu. Just a reminder to watch it on TV also. 

๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡

karry2.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guneet80

Thank you Karry for the update, I so can't wait to watch the episode. Really excited!!

welcome dear