Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: spdp

Oh no... hope this does not mean emotional atyachar on Gaumbi for doosri shaadi 

Ohhh my gawdddd... plz tell me she doesn't jump into the well to emotionally blackmail gombi after the ladies taunt her🤕🤕🤕

mpks1 thumbnail

Gautam- Suman- is this to prove that he equally cares for his mom after the brick falling incident? 
i hope she feels better soon. These actors are working really hard and that too on a Sunday. Hope writers give them better tracks, scenes and dialogues. 

It’s Simran’s birthday today and she is having a  bash? No wonder we didn’t see her in KD Sr’s on set pictures, must be having a day off. 

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Looks like that lameness of mother-in-law emotionally blackmailing for second marriage or kid is going to come up! Gags!

Btw, I had a well at my Nani’s place and recently closed a well at my in-laws place. There's no way that you have water at this level. That shit they are pulling is unreal. The water table is 🤪

funny_fubar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

@bold: A graphic diary.. Raavi likes to draw and paint doesn't she 😉☺️🤣

Deewani Bhabhi Manga 😎

Role reversal where Deewani Bhabhi woos the male protagonist based off of Shiva

Shiva will permanently shift in with Kaka after stumbling upon it 🤣

funny_fubar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

I would love this! Anything to avoid GauRa's remarriage track 😆

I'm even ready to tolerate Dev ke expressions (lack thereof) for good DevTa scenes! Dev had said that he will manaofy Rishita later when she was upset due to the bathroom issue.. I wish we had got that scene 

Finish HW Aalu 😆 We decided to drop the plan fearing BirdApp Bachas Andolan 🤣

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Transference

Looks like that lameness of mother-in-law emotionally blackmailing for second marriage or kid is going to come up! Gags!

Btw, I had a well at my Nani’s place and recently closed a well at my in-laws place. There's no way that you have water at this level. That shit they are pulling is unreal. The water table is 🤪

They will butcher gombi if they show him agreeing to a second marriage for a kid, whatever the circumstances may be🤕🤕

I hope it's an accident or something.suman also doesn't seem like someone who would suggest a second marriage.

Plzz makers don't butcher gombii.

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

And not to forget how will she climb the well & jump in!? 

Sawal hai:  kis ne  fenka Suman ko well mein? Maami or oily? 

Edited by spdp - 2 years ago
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

They will probably edit with graphics.. on the screen it will probably look deeper I guess..😆

If not, then chullu bhar pani mein show makers doobo.

Edited by deeps07 - 2 years ago
manny136 thumbnail

This is the second actor to get sick due to a water related scene the ps ppl better be careful lol also guys rain scene might not be a good idea right now lol