Mahek is a quitter most of the time🤔
bol rehi hai Arjun ko you try I can't try
tough toh hai waise but fir bhi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Mahek is a quitter most of the time🤔
bol rehi hai Arjun ko you try I can't try
tough toh hai waise but fir bhi
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Yes! He's the one behaving most genuinely & having real bonds in the show! ❤️
what i liked about him is that he really cheers for everyone
even if he lost
ofc varun sana shweta ke liye zyaada cheer karta hai but cheers others too
n as for that jhule task he had no choice but to hurry to be safe from fear fanda
which wasnt a right approach
and it was sweet gesture from him to let dt go b4 him even though he wanted to go 2nd(i know ice box scene kinda scripted)
Arjun & Mahek to koi zyada effort hi nai kar rae
Mahek Chalo bag pack karo beta 😈
arjun had a poor week this week
after 2 fab weeks
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Maybe I am wrong but I think Arjun will underperform in this task.
Yh it's apparent..
Originally posted by: Priya258
Mahek is a quitter most of the time🤔
bol rehi hai Arjun ko you try I can't try
tough toh hai waise but fir bhi
"Sir Main ab se abort nai karungi"
Bolna easy hai, Karna mushkil
Again proved 😆
Nikki should be the last person to give advice 👎🏼
bijli ne le li bijlani ke
Yup they want Mehek in the elimination task. He has the K medal he will get out of the elimination task. Also, I think they want to keep Rahul that's why paired him with Vishal.