Akshay started following Karan on IG!

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Akshay started following Karan on IG!

Aaj mausam hai suhana
Dhoke khaane ka bahana
La la la la la la
Kya patti hai kamaal ki
Jo dil ne aankh pe baandhi
What the what the what the 💔
In curious about that too I keep checking 🤣
He has been following him from before 🤣
I started following him from today, soch rahi hu nivi ki tarah unfollow kar du ya chalu rakhuu🤣🤣
Originally posted by: ZTS7UXPATFKA7NIE
Why does she need chocolate?
I'm not buying her any.. she's so biased towards me🤷♀️
Haaan don’t buy
But accompany me to go dabafy her gala 💪🏽
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
He has been following him from before 🤣
I started following him from today, soch rahi hu nivi ki tarah unfollow kar du ya chalu rakhuu🤣🤣
Nah unfollow mat kro! Unfollow kr doge to pata kaise chalega kya Vellapanti kr rha hain?

We’ve been creating and sinking ships all evening 🤣 it’s fun!
Also Saksh, why you running?
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
Congratulations 🎊🎉
Thanks to karan bhaiyaa for giving us content to finish the au thread In one dayy 🤣🤣
I think we should do a naamkaran of this thread in honour of senior KD ❤️
PS- no chappals plzz 🤭
🤣 If everyone is good then I’m good too, what are you suggestions?
Originally posted by: Swastika34
Nah unfollow mat kro! Unfollow kr doge to pata kaise chalega kya Vellapanti kr rha hain?
Samee thoughts😈😈