
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar











My net connection is so slow, that’s why couldn’t hit the like button guys, but I am Awed by the creations made here!! Meri baghwan! All pretty!
Show dr your gifs are too pretty, loved it!
Di, aap ki siggies aww, soo beautiful, I loved them all so much, coloring, blending sub kuch awesome hai dr di, I am going to use your siggies dr di, when I log in through PC.
Much love
Jen
Originally posted by: CarpediemRose
My net connection is so slow, that’s why couldn’t hit the like button guys, but I am Awed by the creations made here!! Meri baghwan! All pretty!
Show dr your gifs are too pretty, loved it!Di, aap ki siggies aww, soo beautiful, I loved them all so much, coloring, blending sub kuch awesome hai dr di, I am going to use your siggies dr di, when I log in through PC.
Much loveJen
Thank you so much Jennie 🤗

Off screen
@bhavi beautiful edit and @snow gif looks so cool yaar




thank you for always liking and appreciating my work 
Gallery Link :- CrazyCreativeSnehal Gallery page 18
Originally posted by: Vivirti_Suvian2
thank you for always liking and appreciating my work
Gallery Link :- CrazyCreativeSnehal Gallery page 18
It's so beautiful snehal😍😍😍
I am surely gonna use it.