Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
Bechara karan🤣🤣🤣
You are using him aur matlab nikale ke baad taat bye bye 🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣 Can not handle it much more, Pix
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
Bechara karan🤣🤣🤣
You are using him aur matlab nikale ke baad taat bye bye 🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣 Can not handle it much more, Pix
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
Maahi 🤣🤣🤣
Yeh to pura usne dil bana diya Snr KD PE 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Alice,are you stalking the forums?
Thats coz he is her heart
See
People are installing insta for him, and we think he is Vella🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
And KD is holding Alice ka shoulder
Hmmm
Not waist
Shoulder
Gives bhabhi vibes
🤣
You actually noticed KD holding her shoulders 😂😂😂
But their vibes from Shiny's marriage doesn't give me bhabi devar vibe 🤣
🤣 I was velle today
I thought of writing ShiNu story. I got tired
Then I thought I’ll start an FF, I’m still staring at a blank document 🤣
Mohit and Kinshuk have faces like do we have to do this again (like my kids)😆
Akshay, always ecstatic, finds a way to promote himself and stand out.😆
Alice, mein acchi bacchi hoon photo ke liye smile kar rahi hoon.😆
KD ka face - mein ready nahi hoon, photo mat keench😆
KD Sr and his friend- almost all Indians have that expression in our pictures, we never smile, always the poker face.😆
I reinstalled for the KDice live 🤣
What did we do to deserve karan 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
No Manny
She could have put it on Kanwar too
Someone actually created this page 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣