Originally posted by: raindropsroses
sorry, not behen. Bhabhi 🤣
Did he call Dhara who was behind Raavi?? 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
sorry, not behen. Bhabhi 🤣
Did he call Dhara who was behind Raavi?? 🤣
Originally posted by: kushigupta162
I think its actually just a ruhmoured
And about dating kd always linkup with his all co stars be it tunishia pratusha or and with whom kd work with he always end with linking ruhmoured
But with palak I think there was something substantial ... Baaki were rumours he has himself cleared ... This one seems like a probable thing ... Baaki I am not sure ... Maahi will be able to tell better 😂😂
Originally posted by: mahajanaish
But they weren't happy , so they unfollowed each other on insta too 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
That is so people think that they are not together (no one bothers them) but secretly they are very much together. 😂😂
What are they making mohit wear? Ye kaise trousers hain? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
That actually makes sense. I also heard from somewhere that KD refers to Alice as behen sometimes.
Maaro mujhe maaro 😂😂😂
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
sorry, not behen. Bhabhi 🤣
High time I join you Jaanu ship 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
That actually makes sense. I also heard from somewhere that KD refers to Alice as behen sometimes.
Niviiii hahaha this is gold 😂😂
Did Maahi run to beach after creating a war here 😂😂
Shuuuushhh, go with it, Tejuuuuu 🤣
We need more people on the Jaanu shipppp! 🤗