tum dono classy ho?🤪🤣😛
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
tum dono classy ho?🤪🤣😛
Haan I just got back to work yesterday.. but phir bhi thoda weakness aur fatigue tha.. today I'm good 😳🤗
Kaisi hai Ani? Ja jaake mera friendship day post padh! 😡
good to know🤗 I'm all fine. Will go and watch Zindegi... in a bit. Are you watching it
Shant balika padhliya 🤣🤗
Haan maine dekha abhi 😆 Reply bhi chodi tere liye 😉 Go and read, shoo 🤣
🤣 humare miscommunication chal raha hain abhi it seems 🤣
Asfi
Sakshi is Pallavi
ooohhhhh laaa laaaa
indeed a happy morning ❤️❤️❤️
Nahi it's too much bright yaar 🤪 Feel like shielding my eyes 🤪🤣
Pallu = Sakshi
Raghav = Asfi
Ye anna kya hai? Wo bas Faru ka anna hai, apne liye Raghav hai 🤔😳🤣
good to know🤗 I'm all fine. Will go and watch Zindegi... in a bit. Are you watching it
Shant balika padhliya 🤣🤗
What's zindagi? 👀
Haan I saw you replied 😆 Timing mismatch ho rahi hai hum dono ki 🤣
I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...
4