Don’t say this anywhere else, you’ll get chappals and tomatoes delivered to UAE 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Don’t say this anywhere else, you’ll get chappals and tomatoes delivered to UAE 🤣
Is it working
Byee! I'm going! Tum sab ne mera cute sa dil tod diya! 😭🥺
Duh 🤣 I won’t be surprised to see posts bashing him on Twitter soon 🤣
Originally posted by: Swastika34
Yes Main iceberg hoon! Aane doh SrKdice ship ko! Ekdum tod ke rakhdungi! 😡😈
Not working Swasti
Kdice is ship humse aage hai
Wohi na doob jaye
Originally posted by: Swastika34
Byee! I'm going! Tum sab ne mera cute sa dil tod diya! 😭🥺
Aww❤️❤️
Naa jaaa.
By the way karan ke live mai kyaa hua? Koi BTS mila kyaa?
Originally posted by: Swastika34
Byee! I'm going! Tum sab ne mera cute sa dil tod diya! 😭🥺
Awwwww kuch nahi hoga. He just wants more “traction” on his stories 😆
Bhai bhai ka pyaar and all
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Don’t say this anywhere else, you’ll get chappals and tomatoes delivered to UAE 🤣
Good
I can use both of these things🤣
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
Aww❤️❤️
Naa jaaa.
By the way karan ke live mai kyaa hua? Koi BTS mila kyaa?
I just saw end ka he was showing Janardhan ka ghar and office.